Facebook Statuses I Will Think But Never Post

Madison is feeling lonely. 

Madison hates her life.

Madison wonders if she will ever find love.

Madison is a failure at twenty-four.

Madison has trouble keeping out the darkness.

Madison wants to scream but can't.

Madison has to invent people that are interested in her.

Madison wishes it didn't hurt so much.

Madison is too toxic to ever be with other people.

Madison is a burden on her family.

Madison is Madison . . . and she wishes she wasn't.

    It's days like this, the days where I feel so terrible I can hardly stand it, that make it hard to be. They make wish I was still at the institution. They make me wish I was still in high school.

    Worst of all, they makes me miss him . . . and I never thought I would ever say that.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment